Greenville Attorney Helps to Resolve Criminal Defense and Family Law Matters
North Carolina lawyer handles legal issues productively for clients
J.B. Dupree II P.A. in Greenville is dedicated to guiding eastern North Carolina clients through the serious challenges presented by criminal charges and family-related legal issues. I founded this law firm in 2017, after 25 years of legal practice, because I truly believe lawyers should devote their full attention to every client, and the small-firm environment allows just that. In addition, I practice criminal defense and family law, two practice areas that have the potential to change people’s lives. My deep experience in these areas is an invaluable asset to my clients, who, perhaps like you at this very moment, need both practical advice and a powerful advocate to protect their rights and resolve their legal issues.
What can you expect from my firm?
Whether you need help with a North Carolina family law issue or find yourself accused of a crime in our state, you can rely on me to do everything possible to resolve the matter so you can move on with your life as quickly as possible. If you choose me to represent you, I will:
- Address your concerns — I believe in giving my clients, and their families, peace of mind by answering questions and responding quickly to concerns.
- Build a suitable strategy — I am a highly experienced courtroom litigator who is never afraid to take a case to a jury. But I am also a skilled negotiator. Whatever resolution method your case requires, I can handle it.
- Be flexible — Criminal defense and family law issues don’t just arise between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. That’s why I offer flexible scheduling.
When your case is over, I want you to know that I did everything in my power as your attorney to achieve a positive result for you.
How I can help
From my Greenville office, I represent clients in Pitt County, Martin County and Beaufort County and throughout the region who need a skilled lawyer to handle issues such as:
- Divorce and family law — I am sensitive yet assertive in handling divorce and divorce defense, child custody and visitation, child support, and all other family law issues, including obtaining protective orders.
- Criminal defense — My criminal defense work is all about protecting the rights of people accused of DUI/DWI, various traffic violations, a range of drug crimes and domestic violence.
- Expungements — If you have a past criminal conviction, I may be able to help you clear your record through North Carolina’s record expungement process.
There is no need to deal with your legal issue alone. I can be your advocate at every stage of your matter.
Get a criminal defense or family law consultation with a Greenville attorney
J.B. Dupree II P.A. in Greenville, North Carolina can help you if you’ve been accused of a crime or need to address a family law matter. To schedule a consultation, call 252-329-0993 or contact me online. I am able to meet clients in jail if needed.